Social Media Specialist
Since 2010, Fish Hippie has captured inspiration from life on or by the water and has been dedicated to providing premier original lifestyle apparel and accessories from coast to coast. With a primary focus on product quality and design, FH merges casual outdoor nuance with products crafted to enhance the daily lives or our ever-growing customer base. FH currently partners with over 350 (and growing) retailers across the country in addition to a robust on-line presence. A passion for authenticity and unique waterside style continues to push FH forward.
FH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
What We're Looking For
Fish Hippie is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join a growing marketing team. This role will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the Fish Hippie social media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms. Working closely with the marketing and creative teams, you will create top-quality content, engage with the Fish Hippie community, and develop and manage influencer marketing.
This position can be remote or located at our headquarters in Mt. Airy, NC.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Plan and execute company social media campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Director on campaign creation and overall Brand vision.
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Following the campaign and schedule for all social platforms.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a consistent visual and engaging content.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Follow and create outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Coaching employees’ company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Specialist Requirements
- 1-3 years of Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.