Product Development Coordinator
Since 2010, Fish Hippie has captured inspiration from life on or by the water and has been dedicated to providing premier original lifestyle apparel and accessories from coast to coast. With a primary focus on product quality and design, FH merges casual outdoor nuance with products crafted to enhance the daily lives or our ever-growing customer base. FH currently partners with over 350 (and growing) retailers across the country in addition to a robust on-line presence. A passion for authenticity and unique waterside style continues to push FH forward.
FH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
What We're Looking For
Fish Hippie Co. is expanding their Product Development Team and looking for an organized person to serve as the primary point of contact for all cross-functional information and communication related to product design and development.
Product Development Coordinator Responsibilities
- Work with management to understand design intention and tone for the season.
- Collaborate with the team to develop a product development wish list.
- Be the main POC for contract designers, and respond to their needs in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the team to create a product development calendar.
- Manage and meet calendar deadlines measured by seasonal calendar actualization.
- Facilitate team to manage proto tracking, management of fabric information, e.g. minimums, lead-times.
- Support the prototype photography process to ensure all seasonal product shots are completed, received, and organized in the digital asset management system.
- Work in/with cross-functional teams. Implement operational efficiencies.
- Proactively approach problem-solving.
- Adapt quickly to changes.
- Organized, and adaptable to assist in many projects at once.
- Detailed oriented - responsible for reporting.
- Driven by deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- Knowledgeable of garment construction, global raw material procurement, and manufacturing a plus.
- Supports product development team in all general office or administrative tasks as needed.
- Experience in Apparel Design and or Manufacturing.
- System experience on Adobe, Zoom, MS Office, Google.
- Any other proprietary software tailored toward the “Product Life Cycle” is a plus.
Work Location and Schedule:
772 Andy Griffith Parkway, Mount Airy, NC 27030.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Resume Accepted at email@example.com