Since 2010, Fish Hippie has captured inspiration from life on or by the water and has been dedicated to providing premier original lifestyle apparel and accessories from coast to coast. With a primary focus on product quality and design, FH merges casual outdoor nuance with products crafted to enhance the daily lives or our ever-growing customer base. FH currently partners with over 350 (and growing) retailers across the country in addition to a robust on-line presence. A passion for authenticity and unique waterside style continues to push FH forward.
FH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
What We're Looking For
Fish Hippie is looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. In this role you will work with and support the marketing creative team to conceptualize, plan, design and produce a wide range of content for all platforms. Ranging from email layouts, web design, social content and print catalogs, you’ll be responsible for shaping all visual aspects and brand standards. You will be working on a small and collaborative team with the opportunity to contribute ideas and concepts from design to conception. This person will be passionate about technology, bring a level of excellence to all that they design, and be eager to continually find new ways to visualize the brand. They should be aware of the latest design tools and trends, but also be ready to set the next trend, not follow it.
This position can be remote or located at our headquarters in Mt. Airy, NC.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Conceptualize design visuals based on creative brief requirements.
- Design digital assets that support marketing initiatives.
- Support website design.
- Work on production materials.
- Produce a broad range of deliverables, including layouts, graphics, and templates.
- Maintain organized archive of all artwork files.
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, Marketing Director and channel managers.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Fully Versed/Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in InDesign.
- Some knowledge of Premiere/After Effects skills.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for social and email design.
- Creative thinker with problem solving skills.
- Team player willing to jump in and help wherever needed.
- Ready and willing to learn new skillsets and software as needed.
- Knowledge/interest in apparel.
- Stay current with social, design and digital trends.