Email Marketing Specialist
Since 2010, Fish Hippie has captured inspiration from life on or by the water and has been dedicated to providing premier original lifestyle apparel and accessories from coast to coast. With a primary focus on product quality and design, FH merges casual outdoor nuance with products crafted to enhance the daily lives or our ever-growing customer base. FH currently partners with over 350 (and growing) retailers across the country in addition to a robust on-line presence. A passion for authenticity and unique waterside style continues to push FH forward.
FH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
What We're Looking For
Fish Hippie is looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your responsibilities include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and executing the email content calendar.
If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email Marketing specialist, your role is to generate innovative ideas to increase sales and reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
This position can be remote or located at our headquarters in Mt. Airy, NC.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Create and maintain all schedules and calendars for the email campaigns.
- Work with and collaborate with Marketing Director on overall vision for the Brand.
- Create marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- Work with Ecommerce Director to ensure integrity of inventory and database integrations.
- Distributing emails using automation software.
- Work with and follow budget given for campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements
- Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption.
- Willingness to work extended hours to ensure that projects are completed, as needed.